add to lightbox download
prev
2/2
St. Philip's Chapel. Built by George Stanley Repton in 1819-1820 and demolished in 1904. A steel engraving with hand colouring by<br />
Artist	William Tombleson after Thomas H. Shepherd. From Shepherd's series "Metropolitan Improvements; or London in the Nineteenth Century" (London : 1827-1830).
St. Philip's Chapel. Built by George Stanley Repton in 1819-1820 and demolished in 1904. A steel engraving with hand colouring by
Artist William Tombleson after Thomas H. Shepherd. From Shepherd's series "Metropolitan Improvements; or London in the Nineteenth Century" (London : 1827-1830).
Filename: pict115.jpg
Copyright friendsofsdarch